With 3 sides of property bordering DNR land this,accessible 168 acre, with it's own lake, private airstrip, and all the comforts of a 3 bed/1 bath home is perfect for that one owner/family that wants to live secluded! Originally a homestead, this property, will easily become someone's dream. Located in the SE end of Kachemak Bay and Bear Cove. Dedicated private grave site acres away on hill.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6947
- Price $1,000,000
- Acres 168.44
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Farmland, Recreational, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Electric - None, Natural Gas - None, Propane, Septic - On Site
- Features Airplane Access, Building Present, Horse Property, Outhouse, Trailside, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy, Trees - Sparse, View, Wetlands
- View Glacier, Lake, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Date Listed May 20th, 2020
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Mossy Oak Properties of Alaska Kenai
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:38am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!