Great residential or business located on 5 +/- level acres. This home could be your perfect business location with plenty of room to spread out. It has a new large screened in front porch and at present, being used as a primary home and vacation rental. The new ski lift Skeetawk is only 2.5 miles up the road. Located close to convenience store and fuel.Have that remote feeling without being remote. Has guest studio apartment with King size bed, full kitchen and bath on its' own septic. Two outdoor buildings for storage in addition to a breezeway attaching home to large garage/shop. Large master bedroom upstairs with beautiful en-suite master bathroom. Has a view off of screened balcony outside sliding patio door for those clear Northern light experiences. Shop/home is heated by natural gas. Too many extras to list.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6974
- Price $598,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,500
- Acres 5.00
- Year Built 2015
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, B & B in Operation
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $3,396
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Home Warranty, Trailside, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Home Theater, Wired Data, Water Purification
- Heating Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Pilings, Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade, Sono Tubes, Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed May 20th, 2020
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning R2 - Low Density Residential (re: City Palmer)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Congress Realty
- $/SqFt $171
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:21am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!