One of the most close in desirable locations with views out of every window in this 2 story custom 5 BR home with a 5 car tandem garage. Special features include 2 family rooms, 20' high ceilings in great room with surround sound system, Custom kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters - separate bar to entertain with off great room with bar sink, Viking SS appliances. jack and Jill Br's, +Additional 3rd BR with bath off hall, + master suite on top floor. 5th BR with full bath on main floor. 2 FP's, Landscaped acre lot with in ground water sprinklers, firepit. This is an opportunity to own a home easily accessible with outstanding views of inlet, city, Flat top.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-848
- Price $1,150,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 4,818
- Acres 1.05
- Year Built 2012
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $13,051
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, View, Lot-Corner
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, City Lights, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Gas Cooktop, Central Vac, Disposal, Security System, Trash Compactor, Wet Bar, Workshop, Jetted Tub, Arctic Entry
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle, Composition
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed January 21st, 2020
- Days on Market 73
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 250.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $239
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 6:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!