Stunning custom Prominence Pointe home in a secure gated community! Panoramic views from Mt. Redoubt to Downtown Anchorage. Property features over 2,000 sqf garage w/separate 1/2 bath & 14 ft RV door. Lg entertaining deck is spacious & perfectly tucked into the house! The home is made to entertain w/great flow & open main floor. Truly a chef's kitchen featuring black honed granite counters, Vikingrange w/teppanyaki grill, double ovens, 2 beverage fridges, built-in fridge & freezer & 4 Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawers. Beautiful open living rm w/porcelain tile floors throughout & double-sided FP. Master BR & den on main floor. Spacious Master Suite w/gas FP & spa like master bathroom featuring air tub & large shower w/double head & rain feature. Walk-in-closet w/tons of storage & built-ins. Lower level family room w/access to fenced yard. Theater room & kitchenette w/fridge, dishwasher, microwave all conveniently located next to the Wine Cellar. Property is truly one of a kind, some additional features to note: custom imported tile, double laundry, AC system, dual boiler system, dumb waiter from kitchen to theater area & 12 video/audio zones w/Sonos System.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-8968
- Price $1,675,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.50
- Square Footage 7,440
- Acres 0.60
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $21,963
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Circle Driveway, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Elevator, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Sauna, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Wet Bar, Home Theater, Cooling System
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Other - See Remarks, Rubber
- Construction Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed June 18th, 2020
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 625.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $225
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
|Price Increased from $1,575,000 to $1,675,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 11:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!