Keller Williams Profit Sharing
Keller Williams has found a way to reward agents who inspire others and help the brand grow, providing associates with the opportunity to receive stakeholder treatment through one simple concept: Profit Sharing. KW's unique profit sharing program allows agents to earn passive income from the owner's profit, just being positive company ambassadors. In 2013 alone, Keller Williams distributed $55 million to its agents through the profit share initiative.
How Does Profit Sharing Work?
When you opt into the profit sharing program, you name the one person who influenced you most to join the company as your sponsor. Your sponsor then gets a share of the profits you bring to the company. As you meet and inspire people to join Keller Williams, they will do the same and name you as their sponsor. In doing so, agents "pay it forward" and a tree of people grows.
The profit sharing tree has seven levels, allowing your profit reach to carry on for seven generations of sponsorship. Even if you only sponsor 3 people, the end effects can be outstanding. If those 3 people each sponsor 3 of their own, then you suddenly have 12 people in your tree—just for the effect you had on the first 3. This goes on for seven levels, making it possible for you to have hundreds or even thousands of people in your profit sharing tree.
The profit sharing funds come from the Company Dollar, which is essentially the funds each Market Center has left over after commissions are paid. That means your profit share comes from the company itself, rather than your colleagues. As long as the Market Center is profitable that month, the profit share is deposited directly into the agents' accounts.
Highlights of Profit Sharing
- Enjoy stakeholder treatment that allows you to profit when the company does.
- Supplement your income with an additional revenue stream, which requires no extra work!
- Profit sharing gives you a portion of the owner's profit—you never pay extra in fees or commission rates to participate in this program!
- Home Unity Group team members become a vested member in the KW profit sharing program as soon as they have worked with us for three years and one day. That means you can leave and will continue to receive your profit share.
- You are welcome to gift your profit share to a beneficiary!
- As of 2014, 19 agents have managed to earn over $1 million in profit share. More than 50 fall into the $500,000+ category and over 450 have made over $100,000. Tens of thousands of people have earned some sort of passive income, just by enrolling.
Contact Us Today!
Find out more about Keller Williams' profit sharing when you talk to us about career opportunities at Home Unity Group. Contact us below, or call us now at (907) 885-3300!